Haj Committee of India introduced a Mobile App under the statutory body of Minister of Minority affairs, Government of India. It was constituted under the Haj Committee Act, 2002 (Act 35 of 2002). The primary objective is to make arrangements for the Haj pilgrimage of Muslims in India.
It works in coordination with various Government bodies such as State / UT Haj Committees, Consulate General of India, Jeddah, Ministries of Civil Aviation / Health. Details of eligibility, the filing of Haj Application Forms, Passport submission, amount payable, refund, etc., are provided in Guidelines for Haj 2017.
Haj App Download for Android in Google Play
- App Name: Haj Committee of India
- Category: Travel and Local
- Updated: January 2, 2017
- Installs: 100 – 500
- Current Version: 2.4
- Requires Android: 4.0.3 and above
- Offered By: Haj Committee of India
- Developer: Visit website http://www.hajcommittee.gov.in/
Read the guidelines before filling the application form.
Additional information relevance to pilgrims will circulate through various circulars issued to the public. HCoI renders its services to the Pilgrims without any profit motive and does not fall under the purview of Consumer Protection Act, 1986.
How to Install Haj App
Haj App Download
- Download the Haj Apk from the above link.
- Enter the Mobile Number and Password. (If you are a new user Register yourself and then Login).
- By Applying Haj App
- You can apply through Haj Mobile App.
- Go through Haj 2017 Guidelines.
- Get in contact with Enquiry/ Information.
- Get All details on Haj 2017 Terms and Conditions.
Video Tutorial on Process of Using Haj Committee App
For More Latest Apk Updates: Apkdownloadfree